UNFORTUNATELY ALL APPRENTICESHIPS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!
With an apprenticeship at the Pittel+Brausewetter Group, you too can build on your career.
Working on construction requires technical understanding, manual dexterity, commitment, flexibility and perseverance. Your effort and commitment will be rewarded with varied activities, lived team spirit and physical fitness.
You can do anything, from apprentice to skilled worker, foreman to master builder.
Pittel+Brausewetter is a traditional Austrian family company and can look back on more than 150 years of existence. With many years of specialist expertise in the construction industry and committed trainers, we offer the best conditions for your apprenticeship training.
- Apprenticeship in building construction
- Apprenticeship in civil engineering
- Varied training
- Assignment to a well-trained apprentice trainer (mentor)
- Safe working environment
- Work clothing that meets all safety requirements
- Own tablet from the 2nd year of apprenticeship (construction apprenticeship)
- Training opportunities
- Very pleasant working atmosphere, helpful colleagues
- Technical understanding
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Joy in learning
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Perseverance and dedication
If you are enthusiastic about it, apply now and become part of our team, become part of Pittel+Brausewetter!